Hi everyone! We sometimes get questions about how to expand your ranch. In this posting, we'd like to shed some light on this.
First, there are 2 different kinds of Expansions available: Standard expansions and Yard expansions.
- The Standard Expansion has these characteristics:
- You can place anything you want on it.
- When you buy this, a stroke of 1 land plot wide, is added to the two bottom sides of your farm.
- The Yard has these characteristics:
- You can place only trees, animals, machines and decorations on this - not crops.
- When you buy this, a stroke of 1 land plot wide, is added to the two top sides of your farm.
- The following things are the same for both kinds of land expansion.
- You have to expand step by step: start with the smallest, and work your way up to the bigger ones.
- To get the first standard Expansion, you need to either have 10 neighbors and pay 10,000 coins, or pay 10 RC (regardless of how many neighbors you have).The Yards are more expensive.
Here you can see what happens when you get a standard Expansion: