Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Cropinator Makes Your Farm Life Easier

Dear farmers, life on the farm can be hard work. That is why we introduce... The Cropinator! This mean machine can harvest or plant all your plots in just one mouse click.

How does this work?
First, buy the machine for 800 coins in the Store. You can find it in Farm Aides, at the Automation section. However, the Cropinator needs Gasoline before it can work. Gasoline is for sale in the Store too, also at the Automation section. Gasoline is available in 3 quantities: 12 gallons for 10 RC, 50 gallons for 35 RC, and 100 gallons for 50 RC.

To get the Cropinator to plant, be sure you have empty plots in your ranch. Best is to have a lot of empty plots, as each round of Cropinating will cost you 10 gallons of Gasoline, no matter how many (or how few) crops you plant.

To get the Cropinator to harvest, you have to have at least 1 mature crop in the farm - but again, best is to have a great lot of them!


11 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say, I *love* this game! It's the first of all the Facebook apps that really, really drew me in; I play every day, several times a day (gotta keep up with the harvesting and ingredients!), and actually have a notebook full of notes on what makes what, what needs what, and have even done the math to figure out the profit gain from the various animals, machines, crops, and trees I've been able to explore so far. It's helped me so much and I can't believe how devoted I've become to my little farm...I love it, finally, a game worth playing! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Great to hear!

      To get even more in touch, check out the Facebook groups about Family Farm: http://familyfarmfb.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-do-i-fertilize-my-neighbors-farm.html .

      Also, keep an eye on the Fan Page where we will soon announce the opening of the Family Farm official Forum! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Family-Farm/200942910003390

      Delete
  2. the gas for it is too much for people like me that don't have the money to buy rc all the time and we have to use are rc to do missions so that means unless u buy rc it useless i know u all need the money for the game but come on make it cheaper this is crazy 50 rc for 10 uses that's like 10-15 us dollars

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have listen from someone Cropinator charges seed cost one time and plant the whole field in single seed cost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cropinator doesn't work. It says it has 27 gasoline. When I click on sow, the cropinator goes into the empty plots, huffs and puffs a bit, then freezes for a minute or so, then the game returns to the way it was before I clicked on the cropinator. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family Farm is an innovative tycoon game in the setting of 19th century farmsteads. It's a simulation of a farmstead experienced in stories which span a generation. Clicking cows won't earn you any cash! You control characters with RPG-like attributes, skills and needs. Keep them fed, develop their skills,Family Farm
    upgrade house to accommodate a bigger family and grow their land in to a Family Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never nees my gasoline because I sold my cropinator. Can I trade all of the gas for something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never nees my gasoline because I sold my cropinator. Can I trade all of the gas for something?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you get a cropanator for the island farm?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why is my Cropinator available sometimes and not always?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't find my cropinator I have none

    ReplyDelete