Monday, February 6, 2012

I have mailed to Family Farm Service. Why do you not answer?


If, after reviewing these FAQ, your problem is still not solved, you can send an e-mail to familyfarmservice@gmail.com. We will do our best to answer you in a short time. We usually succeed; sometimes we don’t.

If you have not received a response from us within 1 day (24 hours), than this is possibly because of the following reasons.

  • We did mail you back, but your mail address is wrong. Please check if the mail address you registered in Facebook is the same mail address that you are currently using!
  • You sent your mail to the wrong mail address. Please check if you typed the right address!
  • We have overlooked your mail.
  • You have overlooked our response.
  • You have either accidentally thrown our response away, or our response was caught by your spam filter.
  • We got sick, or are so caught up in our work and the overwhelming number of mails you sent us, that we have fallen behind in answering them. In this case, we will answer you a little later.

Before you put angry posts all over Facebook about how bad we treated you by not responding to your e-mail, please make sure to check everything mentioned here. Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

  1. I'm having troubles accessing my email account. I've written a few times in the past but now I am unable to get to my email. My question is, before playing Family Farm I was playing Country Life. I've seen where Family Farm was able to transfer over coinage and RC's from one version to another. Is there a way to transfer my Country Life RC's and coinage over to my Family Farm since I can no longer play that game. I switched games over because I could no longer play that one. I enjoy this version.
    Thank you Kyndra
    ( Family_Farm Group )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyndra,

    I'm afraid that is not possible, because we do not run Country Life. We do run the multiple language versions of Family Farm, so that's why we can coordinate moving around your RC, XP and coins (not neighbors or anything else).

    We can do this only for a few people though, as we have to do that by hand. We don't have the capacity for a mass migration. ;-)

    Thanks for enjoying Family Farm, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    So if you do not run Country Life why is the animation identical?
    thanks,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete